Monday, June 22, 2009

Introducing Something New...


I never thought of myself as a writer. I still don't consider myself one. I like to think of myself as an informer, as a collector, and appreciator. There are plenty of blogs for guys to read and explore, but just a handful that go above and beyond. They excel at what they do and should be proud of the service they provide. I consider myself fortunate to have been accepted by a small group of them.

Even though I may not post very often, I try to post original and fresh topics that I am passionate about. I enjoy the process of constructing and researching for my blog and continue to find interesting things through out the web as well as from my life. That being said, I have created an additional place for me to share those things those things with you. Please allow me to introduce File Under "C".


As the name states, everything will be inspired by things that can be filed by the letter "C". I came to the realization that the things I want, desire, covet, & grew up with all begin with that simple letter. Cars, clothes, comic books, chicks (not P.C. nor extremely accurate, lets just call it poetic license) are just some of the subject matter. With each set of posts I will try and create a story or at least a common thread. When possible I will also give pertinent information regarding each photo.

I hope you enjoy viewing as much as I will. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated.

Josh


No comments: